The science and leadership academy is led by Karolien Notebaert. Behind the academy stands a network of professionals who work together as a flexible and agile network. This network of great people combines competences and expertise from the areas of neuroscience, psychology, leadership development, social science, economics and artificial intelligence.
Dare to be the best version of yourself.
Karolien Notebaert, Ph.D.
As an inspiring speaker, bestseller author and trainer, Karolien Notebaert makes cutting-edge (neuro)science applicable for your leaders and organisation to stand out. She is a selected TEDxTalk and GedankenTanken speaker enabling people to become the best version of themselves by Hacking the Brain. With a Ph.D. in neuroscience and a Master in Economics, Karolien Notebaert applies more than 15 years of experience in science and business to enable organisations to naturally increase their business performance by building strong leadership. She teaches at various top business school world-wide.
- International speaker for business events and conferences
- Expert applied neuroscience to leadership development through keynotes, leadership trainings and retreats
- TEDxTalk and GedankenTanken Speaker with 'HACK YOUR BRAIN'
- Ph.D. cognitive neuroscience, M.A. neuroscience, M.A. economics
- Senior Faculty for various top Business Schools
- Best Teaching Award for 'High Performance Teams' and 'Digital Leadership' for the MBA programs of the Goethe Business School
- Award for the best presentation and workshop ‘NeuroLeadership’ (ICF, SummerUniversity)
- Official Facilitator for LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
- Bestseller Author of the F.A.Z. book Wie das Gehirn eine Spitzenleistung bringt (How the brain reaches a peak performance)’ (Business & Management)
- 10+ scientific publications (Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, Behavioral and Brain Sciences, NeuroImage, Human Brain Mapping)
- Regular appearences in popular press (TED Talks, SWR1 'Leute', Make it YOUR Path,Business Insider, Focus Online, ARD Audiothek, Ke-NEXT Magazin, European Investment Conference, ... )
- Strong cooperation with Insight Timer - the largest meditation App worldwide
Join our newsletter
We closely cooperate with scientists and regularly expand our topics with new information and insights coming from science. If you want to stay posted on our new developments and associated offers, you can leave your contacting details here.