need outstanding keynotes
With an inspiring and humourful speech, this bestseller author will forever change the way you think and act. With our strong expertise in both science and business, we bring the right topic on stage for your business event.
Fascinating topics — customized to your needs
Hack your Brain is more than a keynote. Is it an amusing and insightful experience with long-lasting effects!
Mario Büchling, Solutions Direkt AG
Hack Your Brain: Unlock your Potential
This is our classical and will be adapted to your needs. This keynote covers the following topics:
- Information processing in the brain
- Leadership performance and potential re-defined
- Brain mechanism of performance and potential development
- Powerful strategies to unlock your potential
TEDxTalk 'Hack Your Brain' - Watch a preview
Hack your Brain?! How do you unlock your full potential in a constantly changing digital world? Science provides us with answers. Intrigued? Watch a preview here: TEDxTalk HACK YOUR BRAIN
Inclusive Leadership: Tackling the Biased Brain
- Unconscious bias and decision making in the human brain
- The strong influence of unconsious bias on team constellation and organisational performance
- From unconscious towards consious bias
- Strategies to foster a fair, inclusive, diverse decision making process
Maintaining and Increasing Trust in Virtual Teams
- What is trust?
- The key characteristics that foster (or damage) trust and cooperation in team
- The trust challenges in virtual teams
- Concrete guidelines on how to maintain and increase trust in virtual teams
Digitalisation — Is It Affecting Our Brain to Bits?
- Information overload and brain processing
- Effect of digitalization on brain performance
- Leadership re-defined in a digitalized world
- Strategies to lead in a digitally augmented organisation
Many Leaders Are Born Female
- Biological differences can lead to differences in working and leadership styles
- Unique strengths of a female leader
- Dealing with unconscious mistakes that can sabotage the career of a female leader
- Strategies to position yourself more strongly as a female leader
Sleep as a Key Performance Driver
- What is sleep and how much do we need?
- The effect of sleep on (mental) performance and leadership
- Myth on what makes us (not) sleep
- Tips and trick to instantly improve the quality of sleep
Strong Leadership in Stormy Wheather
- Effect of constant change on performance
- Leadership in times of change
- Strategies to lead yourself in times of change
- Leading your team through constant change
Join our newsletter
We closely cooperate with scientists and regularly expand our topics with new information and insights coming from science. If you want to stay posted on our new developments and associated offers, you can leave your contacting details here.